I Affirm a Joyful,
1. Spirituality Is
the Center of My Life
- I actively seek a relationship with God (Higher
Power or Nature).
invest time in prayer or meditation each day: During this time I let go
of distractions and my agendas and thoughts—I am fully open to
deepening my relationship with God (Higher Power/Nature)—I listen
deeply to the desires of my soul. I surrender to
a life that is guided, healed, transformed, and energized by my
relationship with God and my soul.
- I actively participate in a community with
people who seek a joyful, spirit-filled life.
- I spend time in nature: Nature refreshes me,
heals me, and teaches me the miracles of life.
2. I Take Good Care
- I take effective actions to protect, nurture,
heal, and strengthen myself.
- I educate myself about healthy living.
live a healthy life: I practice healthy habits that include healthy
food, exercise, play, healthy relationships, satisfying work, and
- I learn to self-soothe: I accept and
release difficult feelings - I relax and calm myself - I live in the
present moment - I discover peace within me.
- I protect myself from persons, places, things,
and actions that may be harmful.
- I trust and respect the Life Force that lives
within each of my cells.
3. I Am Courageous
- I free myself to be the person I was born to be.
- I know who I am and what I want for my life.
- I admit my mistakes - I forgive myself - I
learn from the process and move on.
- I honestly examine myself and hold myself
accountable, even when this seems difficult or painful.
- I confront my fears and resentments - I take
courageous actions to accept, forgive, transform, and heal myself.
- I take risks and accept positive challenges.
- I invest my time, energy, and resources in
actions that reflect my spiritual values.
- I freely express myself in healthy and creative
4. I Live Proactively
- I free myself from ineffective thinking,
beliefs, strategies, and habits.
- I accept responsibility for my peace, health,
happiness, and success.
- I seek out the best information, guidance, and
I can ensure success in all areas of my life.
- I seek objective evidence and facts - I think
things through - I keep an open mind to what I discover.
- I manifest my constructive thoughts, feelings,
and desires through goal-oriented actions.
- I plan for each day: I evaluate my progress - I
express gratitude for my challenges and successes.
- I do more of what works.
actively participate in and generously contribute to the health and
well-being of my family and my local, national, and global communities.
5. I Value Intimacy
- I seek what is good in each person I meet.
- I accept each person as they are.
- I set effective boundaries and stand up for
myself. I ask for what I want and say no to what I don't want.
- I seek solutions that respect myself and others.
- I choose relationships with honest, loving
- I am self-validating: I free myself from
seeking approval-acceptance-recognition-understanding from others.
- I hold on to myself, even during close and
- I bless my life with radical, transforming love.
Telephone: 813.919.7963 Email