Your Relationship Now!
Spinning Your Wheels!
Keeping relationships on track is not always easy,
especially when you feel overwhelmed or stuck in a rut. Sometimes it
may seem like
everything you do to help just makes things worse. Over time,
feelings of love and trust erode until it may feel like
there is nothing left of the original loving relationship.
If this is your case, one thing is certain, persisting in the same old
attitudes and behaviors won't work. If you keep spinning your
wheels, you will just dig yourself deeper into the rut.
Can Do Now
There are many powerful coaching
strategies that can help you to transform your life and relationships.
Here are a few tips to get started:
- View problems, conflicts, and dissatisfaction
as wake up calls
pointing to the need for change.
- Change begins with you! Make an unconditional
commitment to improve
yourself. This establishes that you are responsible for making those
changes that are
fully within your reach, which is the most logical place to
- Good communication begins with reducing
destructive communication. Don't waste precious time spinning your
wheels: stop tormenting yourself and your partner by blaming, arguing,
digging in the
past. Give up trying to change or fix them.
- Tell your partner what you like and love about
- Practice good self-care and learn how to love
yourself. Becoming a partner in a healthy relationship begins with
loving yourself. The more you connect with yourself, the more you can
connect with your loved ones.
- Don't persist in behaviors that have never
worked — try something new.
- Do more of what works and less of what
- Share more quality time together and schedule
more fun activities.
- And if you've already tried the
approach, call me to find out more about how life coaching can help transform your